BURGHLEY HOUSE BREAK
Beautiful Barnsdale meets Beautiful Burghley
Stay at The Barnsdale for a night and we will include tickets to Burghley House, a magical home of magnificent State Rooms, awe-inspiring works of art and priceless treasures.
One of the largest and grandest houses of the 16th Century, Burghley is the heart-felt legacy of William Cecil, Lord High Treasurer to Queen Elizabeth I.
Generations of his family have lived here ever since, ensuring this great House and Estate continues to thrive.
Still a much loved family home, Burghley is now owned by the Burghley House Preservation Trust, a charity committed to the conservation and preservation of the House and Estate for all to enjoy.
Two spectacular gardens, each with their own distinct atmosphere and beauty.
Discover horticulture, sculpture and sensational seasonal colour as you stroll through the undulating landscape of our Sculpture Garden, Capability Brown's lost gardens.
Then step into a world of classical civilisation, astrology and astronomy in the highly entertaining Garden of Surprises. A sensory delight with the unexpected at every turn.
- One night for two guests
- Continental or Cooked Breakfast
- Complimentary tickets for Burghley House
- From £150 for single occupancy and £180 for double occupancy
- Please check opening times of Burghley House when planning your visit
Terms & Conditions
1. Pre-payment is required
2. Non-refundable and non-amendable
3. Guests are responsible for checking that Burghley House is open on their desired date
4. Tickets are subject to availability